LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Overcoming PCOS... Head on!

I've been a geek. A total geek. Reading all sorts of stuffs regarding PCOS and all the matter about it. From all my readings, I also started taking a lot of supplements and herbs for it; because PCOS is a combination of many symptoms. And I am taking herbs and supplement that could help to address and suppress those symptoms. Check this out:

I am taking:
1) FertilAid
2) Fertile CM
3) GTF Chromium
4) Milk Thistle
5) Dong Quai
6) Cinnamon
7) Saw Palmetto

amongst others including Multivitamin, Vitamin C & Herbatus Sauda & FertiliTea

A lot right? I will talk about their benefit in next post.

But insyaAllah those will start to take shape and start to work soon, as herbal supplements usually will take about 3 months to show the benefits. So, I will try to be istiqamah and take it diligently everyday until my ovulation & menses is regulated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment